Thursday, January 10, 2008

Radio killed the Video star?

Possibly not, but appalling references to Trevor Charles Horn aside, I've actually finished the speaker mounted door cards. After moocho web browsing and such like, I was hoping to get one of these radio mounts:



But they are (as the owner of this image stated) "as rare as hens teeth".
So I'll probably make my own cheap tacky, not-quite-right version.

In other news, I am not alone in this part of the world with one of these vehicles! A chap named Jean Claude has a slightly more recent Vitesse with a proper roof. He is also the organiser of the Luxembourgish Triumph scene, and will normally be bringing a nice package for me to finish my soft-top all the way from the midlands. :)

Musically, it's all very quiet (well, apart from in the Triumph). Hopefully something will happen before spring...

No comments: