Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bah Humbug.

Well, Christmas has come and gone. The good news is I'm on holiday. The bad news is my wife is drawing up a list to keep me occupied and out of mischief...

I'm slowly, but surely installing an old car radio I found in the cellar into the Triumph. "Why??" I hear you cry. Well, I probably won't need the radio... bar that... the CD player whilst driving, as I won't be able to hear it without a 2000 watt amplifier, BUT The road from Here to work, despite being a motorway, rarely moves over 50 miles an hour (if that), due to an amalgamation of Dutch and French Wagons, maniacs in their very big flash cars, old people crawling along in between lanes, and the masses of workers that cannot afford to purchase a house in the country they work in (I think Luxembourg is unique in this respect).

So While I'm sat in a traffic jam in the middle of the summer, I can Drop the roof, stick on a Primus CD and irritate all and sundry :)

But first, I'll have to find out how to make a bracket...

No comments: