Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ah, the first post.

Where to start?

Well I'm falling in with the masses, and have decided to attempt to keep a blog. It will probably mostly consist of my musical adventures, as I'm currently in two groups in Luxembourg. I'll probably also scribble a load of rubbish on the restoration of a 40 year old car I have recently purchased, and maybe I'll complain about all sorts of things, like the weather in Belgium, the way people drive around here, my amazingly boring job, my lovely wife, etc...
Well, at the tender age of 33, I'm learning how apparently mundane things can be published for the world to see, so I'll start with the Rust, and post a pic of the rustbucket that is sat in my garage...

1 comment:

Tyrannosaurus Z. said...

Nice car. Keep on posting about the restoration.